by Michael deForest Rhinehart
- Only the Sons of God, those who are alive to God, reconciled to Him by the cross of Jesus Christ, regenerated, have the resident capacity to live in and posses the now. We occupy the present. By faith, we are born into it. We have no where to go because we are already there, seated in eternity.
- We proliferate life. We are the nutrient that creation thrives by. Creation waits in eager expectation for the Sons of God to be revealed. (For the strong desire of every living thing is waiting for the revelation of the Sons of God. Romans 8:19 Basic English Version) Why? because under our care, life flourishes. – We have influence over context. Our weight displaces fear and doubt. By love, we live by faith. We manifest the unseen Kingdom of God. We bear His magnificent image. We are the preserving Salt, the penetrating Light. Our Spirit within us, one with Him, bears the fruit of life and The Spirit on us delivers it in undeniable power.
- The impossible is most lonely without us. It is subject to us. We are inherently drawn to it and upend it by joy that is everlasting and full of Glory. Only true Sons can interpret the mocking smirk of the impossible as an inviting smile.
- The Now is where Freedom resides. Today is the day of salvation. We have been given EVERYTHING we need for life and Godliness. EVERY promise of God is ‘Yes’ and ‘Amen’ in Christ. Every.Single.One. Today.
- We are the Sons of The I AM. Welcome to the Now, it is a glorious place to be.
- Michael DeForest Rhinehart